@ Warcraft Legion players - Recruitment information

Onslaught
VANQUISH GM

@ Warcraft Legion players - Recruitment information

Post by Onslaught »

Recruitment for this expansion will be a bit different than we have handled it before. In the past, we've basically put players through a ringer of questions, and the potential recruit would basically do their best to give me the best answer that we would want to hear.

For Legion, we're trying something else.There's simply going to be a set of criteria you need to meet (will be listed below) and once you've done that, you'll be invited into the guild. However, being invited into the guild and being part of the raid team are two different things.

Following criteria is required to join VQ as a non-raiding member in Legion:

1.) Positive attitude - Negative players bring down the group. Not welcome.

2.) Cohesive personality - You're going to have to have be able to get along with the rest of the group.

3.) Active - We're not looking to be a retirement home. We want active players here.

Following criteria is required to become part of the raid team in VQ:

1.) Be a member of VANQUISH - Obvious step is obvious.

2.) Competitive HPS/DPS - Your ability to play your character well is a big part of the game and it's important to us as well.

3.) Environmental awareness - If you're unable to move out of hazardous obstacles, you won't do well here!

4.) Raid-time punctuality - Being able to make our raid times is a vital part of being on the raid team. Our raid times are 3:00pm to 7:00pm EST on Saturday and Sunday afternoons.

5.) Being independently prepared - Consumables and knowledge of fights are the currency to be on our raid team.

- We will never ask you to show up early or stay later than our scheduled raid times. We also will never have required alternate characters, required alt raids, or required weekday raids on public test servers. The only thing we will require you to do outside of our scheduled raid time is research of current and upcoming boss encounters -- and you do that on your own time throughout the week.

- You will only be removed from the guild if you are unable to maintain the required criteria to become a member, and you will only be demoted from the raid team if you are unable to maintain the required initial criteria to join the raid team. You will be informed before any action takes place.

To join, simply contact me on US-Sargeras @ Onslaught, on Battle.net @ Onslaught#1285, or just private message me on these forums.

Ed

Re: @ Warcraft Legion players - Recruitment information

Post by Ed »

tempting boys..

Onslaught
VANQUISH GM

Post by Onslaught »

Ed wrote:tempting boys..
LOL

Aemilius
VANQUISH Alumni

Post by Aemilius »

ikr, going to dk or demon hunter mang

vandal

Post by vandal »

Onslaughtx sent you a PM on here. Old friend of the guild from Star Wars galaxies and laughing skull.

Zechs

Post by Zechs »

Can I tryout

Onslaught
VANQUISH GM

Post by Onslaught »

Zechs wrote:Can I tryout
Oh um, Sargeras is full, rough go!

Lythene

Post by Lythene »

Onslaught wrote:
Zechs wrote:Can I tryout
Oh um, Sargeras is full, rough go!
I have a solution, let's all move to EU and start over!

Onslaught
VANQUISH GM

Post by Onslaught »

Bumping for Legion hype. If you have any interest in raiding with us for this upcoming expansion, let me know ASAP!

proud

Post by proud »

Interesting.. :shock: